Environmental Hotline

How to Report Environmental Issues, Concerns & Complaints (Hotline)

  • To Report Clogged Storm Drain in the City Right-of-Way and/ or Flooded City Streets call 770-253-1823
  • To Report an Illicit Discharge, Illegal Connection, Sewer Spills, or other Drainage and Environmental Concerns, call 678-673-5477. Only rain down the storm drain!
  • To Report Soil and Erosion Issues coming from a Construction Site call 678-673-5502.
  • You can also report an issue online.