Animal Control

The Animal Control Unit consists of two Animal Control Officers who enforce City and State animal control laws and respond to calls concerning domestic and wild animals.  Only Animal Control Officers may use a tranquilizing gun for capturing animals. 

You may email Cyndi Hoffman or email Natalie D'Alesio or call 770-254-2355 extension 163. 


  • Animal complaint: Please leave a detailed message with the animal location (address) and any relevant details. 
  • Lost Pet: Please leave a message with your contact information and relevant information about the pet, including the last known location and a detailed description and name of the pet.

Helpful Contacts